Local Eye Doctor in Huntington Beach - Healthy Eye Center Family Optometry
What make us so different from other optometrists in Huntington Beach, CA :
- Well Established Practice - For more than 30 years, our eye doctors in Huntington Beach, CA, have been offering top notch eye care services and vision products at the same convenient location. Click above heading for more information.
- Open on Saturdays - We are open on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm for your convenience. Click above heading for more information.
- Doctor Trained in Research and Teaching - Our doctor has a unique combination of degrees: Ph.D., O.D., and is Board Certified (Diplomate of American Board of Optometry). Please read more about our Doctor's credentials, trainings, experiences and skills, by clicking above heading.
- Special Discounts for New Patients without Vision Insurance
- More than just an Eye Exam At the Healthy Eye Center Family Optometry, we offer more than just a regular routine eye exam for eyeglass and/or contact lenses prescription (click above heading for detailed information).
- Free Vision Screening for Infants - Our Doctor is a provider of InfantSEE program (InfantSEE.org). Infants of 6-month to 1-year old receive a vision screening exam at no charge.
- Unique Selection of Eyewear - We have a variety of selection of eyeglass frames and contact lenses in Huntington Beach (click above heading for more details).
- We Also Serve....
- Testimonials - We are proud about the unique quality of our service and products. Please write to us. We greatly appreciate your comments. Click on "Testimonials" link above to read the feedback we have received. Also see patients and customers' reviews about us on Google and Yelp.com. Thank you.
- Review Us Online
Q&A with Dr. Tran
Dr. Tran Answers Your Eyecare Questions
Am I a candidate for LASIK surgery?
Laser is used to treat many eye conditions. LASIK is a specific procedure where laser is used to burn and remove the cornea tissue to re-shape the cornea curvature, so that images are re-focused on the retina. The procedure only takes about 10 minutes per eye routinely, and is usually very safe. The success rate keeps improving with advance in technology. However, it’s important to know that LASIK surgery does not stop the eye from changing its power (prescription); in many cases, LASIK has to be repeated many years later to maintain the eye refractive power. Also there could be subsequent complications such as halo effects or dry eye condition. Poor candidates for LASIK surgery include individuals who have keratoconus (weak cornea structure), thin cornea with high Rx, unstable Rx, dry eyes, and certain systemic conditions (such as diabetes which prevent the normal healing process). Please contact the Healthy Eye Center for more information.
Great Eye Care and Eye Exams in Huntington Beach, CA
Healthy Eye Center serves patients from Fountain Valley, Westminster, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Newport Beach and surrounding local areas - Schedule an appointment today.