Healthy Eye Center Family Optometry - Local Eye Doctor in Huntington Beach
Looking for the best optometrist in Huntington Beach, CA?
Please click here, Our Practice, to see what make us so different from other optometry offices.
Our Board certified eye doctor in Huntington Beach proudly offers the following services:
- Comprehensive eye examination - Eyecare experts recommend you have a complete eye exam with your local optometrist every one to three years, depending on your age, risk factors, and physical condition. Regular eye exams will help our eye care expert to identify an prevent eye conditions at an early stage.
- Evaluation of glaucoma, cataracts & diabetic retinopathy - Our Huntington Beach optometrist, Dr. Tran is using cutting edge technology to diagnose and treat a variety of eye diseases.
- Contact lens fitting in Huntington Beach, CA - We carry a large selection of contact lenses by top brands, including dailes, bifocal lenses and contact lenses for astigmatism correction. Our eye doctor has years of experience in fitting contact lens to "hard-to-fit" patients.
- Prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses - We offer progressive lenses, multifocal and bifocal eyeglasses as well as photochromic lenses and sunglasses
- LASIK evaluation and management
- Treatment eye allergies & infections - our optometrist is here for any case of eye care emergency yo may have!
- Treatment of dry eye and computer eye strain
- And More!
Q&A with Dr. Tran
Dr. Tran Answers Your Eyecare Questions
I see fine without glasses. Why should I need a routine eye exam?
Clear vision alone does not mean that your eyes are perfectly healthy. First, your vision may still be not good enough for many activities such as driving, certain jobs and a number of sports (as many people find out when they take the vision test for driving, jobs, etc…). Second, if you have unequal vision, the “better” eye does most of the focusing while the other less active eye may gradually lose its function over time. This is critical, especially for pre-teens and teens whose vision is still in the development stage. Third, there are many eye diseases (such as retinoblastoma, glaucoma, diabetic or hypertensive retinopathy) which show no symptoms but will eventually cause serious irreversible damages to your vision if they are not detected early and intervened promptly. Only your eye doctor, through a comprehensive eye exam, can diagnose any of these conditions and recommend appropriate measures to cure or control the disease. In summary, even though you have no vision problem or experience no vision change, a routine eye exam is always recommended to ensure healthy eyes and continued good vision.
Great Eye Care and Eye Exams in Huntington Beach, CA
Healthy Eye Center serves patients from Fountain Valley, Westminster, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Newport Beach and surrounding local areas - Schedule an appointment today.
We are pleased to offer our patients who require both distance and reading prescriptions the new Acuvue® Oasys® for Presbyopia contact lens. Remember to ask about these new lenses and other multi-focal contacts at your next exam.
We also offer Oasys for Astigmatism to correct astigmatism, and 1-Day Acuvue Moist to alleviate dry eye condition.
- Dec 6, 2014 - Special offers until... December 30, 2014
Click above to view our December specials...
- Dec 4, 2014 - "Eye" Am Home for the Holidays - 7 Eye Tips for College Students
- Nov 25, 2014 - Do You Know the Facts About Diabetic Eye Disease?
November is Diabetic Eye Disease Awareness Month. Do you know the facts? More »
- Oct 31, 2014 - 7 Things You Should Know About Eyelid Twitches
- Sep 3, 2014 - Sun Light Protection By Dr. Tran