Local Eye Doctor in Huntington Beach - Healthy Eye Center Family Optometry
What make us so different from other optometrists in Huntington Beach, CA :
- Well Established Practice - For more than 30 years, our eye doctors in Huntington Beach, CA, have been offering top notch eye care services and vision products at the same convenient location. Click above heading for more information.
- Open on Saturdays - We are open on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm for your convenience. Click above heading for more information.
- Doctor Trained in Research and Teaching - Our doctor has a unique combination of degrees: Ph.D., O.D., and is Board Certified (Diplomate of American Board of Optometry). Please read more about our Doctor's credentials, trainings, experiences and skills, by clicking above heading.
- Special Discounts for New Patients without Vision Insurance
- More than just an Eye Exam At the Healthy Eye Center Family Optometry, we offer more than just a regular routine eye exam for eyeglass and/or contact lenses prescription (click above heading for detailed information).
- Free Vision Screening for Infants - Our Doctor is a provider of InfantSEE program (InfantSEE.org). Infants of 6-month to 1-year old receive a vision screening exam at no charge.
- Unique Selection of Eyewear - We have a variety of selection of eyeglass frames and contact lenses in Huntington Beach (click above heading for more details).
- We Also Serve....
- Testimonials - We are proud about the unique quality of our service and products. Please write to us. We greatly appreciate your comments. Click on "Testimonials" link above to read the feedback we have received. Also see patients and customers' reviews about us on Google and Yelp.com. Thank you.
- Review Us Online
Q&A with Dr. Tran
Dr. Tran Answers Your Eyecare Questions
I see fine without glasses. Why should I need a routine eye exam?
Clear vision alone does not mean that your eyes are perfectly healthy. First, your vision may still be not good enough for many activities such as driving, certain jobs and a number of sports (as many people find out when they take the vision test for driving, jobs, etc…). Second, if you have unequal vision, the “better” eye does most of the focusing while the other less active eye may gradually lose its function over time. This is critical, especially for pre-teens and teens whose vision is still in the development stage. Third, there are many eye diseases (such as retinoblastoma, glaucoma, diabetic or hypertensive retinopathy) which show no symptoms but will eventually cause serious irreversible damages to your vision if they are not detected early and intervened promptly. Only your Huntington Beach eye doctor, through a comprehensive eye exam, can diagnose any of these conditions and recommend appropriate measures to cure or control the disease. In summary, even though you have no vision problem or experience no vision change, a routine eye exam is always recommended to ensure healthy eyes and continued good vision.
Great Eye Care and Eye Exams in Huntington Beach, CA
Healthy Eye Center serves patients from Fountain Valley, Westminster, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Newport Beach and surrounding local areas - Schedule an appointment today.
We are pleased to offer our patients who require both distance and reading prescriptions the new Acuvue® Oasys® for Presbyopia contact lens. Remember to ask about these new lenses and other multi-focal contacts at your next exam.
We also offer Oasys for Astigmatism to correct astigmatism, and 1-Day Acuvue Moist to alleviate dry eye condition.
- Jul 30, 2015 - Guidelines For Picking the Right Pair of Shades
- Jul 24, 2015 - 6 Things You Need To Know About Cataracts
- Jul 17, 2015 - Special offers until... Aug 31, 2015
Click above to view our July and Aug specials...
- Jun 25, 2015 - Pink Eye - Causes and Treatment
- Jun 10, 2015 - Q & A About Allergies With Dr. Tran
- May 29, 2015 - 5 Ways to Ensure Healthy Vision
- May 17, 2015 - What Women Need to Know About Eye Health