Welcome to Healthy Eye Center
Looking for the best optometrist in Huntington Beach, CA?
Please click on Our Practice to see the unique features of the Healthy Eye Center.
Our Board certified eye doctor in Huntington Beach proudly offers the following services:
- Comprehensive eye examination
- Evaluation of glaucoma, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy...
- Contact lens fitting
- Prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses
- LASIK evaluation and management
- Treatment of dry eye, eye allergies, infection...
- Treatment of computer eye strain
- And More!
Q&A with Dr. Tran
Dr. Tran Answers Your Eyecare Questions
I see fine without glasses. Why should I need a routine eye exam?
Clear vision alone does not mean that your eyes are perfectly healthy. First, your vision may still be not good enough for many activities such as driving, certain jobs and a number of sports (as many people find out when they take the vision test for driving, jobs, etc…). Second, if you have unequal vision, the “better” eye does most of the focusing while the other less active eye may gradually lose its function over time. This is critical, especially for pre-teens and teens whose vision is still in the development stage. Third, there are many eye diseases (such as retinoblastoma, glaucoma, diabetic or hypertensive retinopathy) which show no symptoms but will eventually cause serious irreversible damages to your vision if they are not detected early and intervened promptly. Only your eye doctor, through a comprehensive eye exam, can diagnose any of these conditions and recommend appropriate measures to cure or control the disease. In summary, even though you have no vision problem or experience no vision change, a routine eye exam is always recommended to ensure healthy eyes and continued good vision.
Great Eye Care and Eye Exams in Huntington Beach, CA
Healthy Eye Center serves patients from Fountain Valley, Westminster, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Newport Beach and surrounding local areas - Schedule an appointment today.
We are pleased to offer our patients who require both distance and reading prescriptions the new Acuvue® Oasys® for Presbyopia contact lens. Remember to ask about these new lenses and other multi-focal contacts at your next exam.
We also offer Oasys for Astigmatism to correct astigmatism, and 1-Day Acuvue Moist to alleviate dry eye condition.
- Oct 23, 2014 - Special offers until... November 30, 2014
Click above to view our October and November specials...
- Oct 23, 2014 - October is “Eye Injury Prevention Month” in the USA and “Eye Health Month” in Canada
- Sep 28, 2014 - World Sight Day Challenge – No More Avoidable Blindness
- Sep 18, 2014 - Protect Children's Eyes During Sports
- Sep 3, 2014 - Sun Light Protection By Dr. Tran